Environmental consultancy is complicated by the fact that several circumstances interact:
- There are many – and an increasing number of – laws governing the area.
- Despite all the rules there is also a large number of rules of guidance issued by the central authorities.
- Generally, we can appeal against a decision, so in this way there is an abundant administrative practice.
- Oftentimes, the general rules and principles in terms of the administrative law come into play.
All in all this makes it a complex area requiring expert knowledge.
Mads Kobberø from Codex Advokater is one of the most experienced and qualified environmental lawyers, who since 1995 has worked solely with environment and adjoining issues governed by public law.
Our legal services within the environmental area includes:
- Ground pollution
- Environmental approvals and other required permissions
- Waste water
The majority of our clients within the environmental area are public authorities.