Partner, Lawyer (L)
Areas of expertise:
- Since 2004, Jacob Brandt has offered consultancy to primarily authorities and enterprises about everything from questions concerning supply, protection of the environment and nature through, among other things, the authorities’ processing for questions concerning development plan and construction law, in connection with, for example city- and project development, and he is therefore, highly specialized within these areas.
- In addition, Jacob provides assistance to authorities and enterprises in all kinds of case management in connection with administration basis, authorisations, permissions, orders, etc., as well as complaints and legal proceedings. Furthermore, Jacob provides assistance to authorities with the performance of independent legal inquiries.
- As an integral element in the cases, Jacob often works with matters pertaining to municipal and administrative law, and he has a rare control of the interaction in a very complex regulation.
Jacob teaches at a number of course providers, including DAKOFA and EnviNa, just like he often shares his knowledge through presentations at conferences, seminars, and end of day meetings at for example the Byggesocietetet and ATV, Soil & Groundwater.
- Jacob performs a number of assignments and professional posts which ensure a special insight in a number of industries:
- Chairman of DAKOFA’s network for law concerning waste
- Member of the board of the Danish ATV Foundation on Soil and Groundwater
Co-editor of Tidsskrift for miljø [Periodical for environment] with DJØF’s publisher
- Responsible for the publication of Miljøret [law pertaining to environment], 9th edition, from Karnovs Forlag [Karnov’s publisher]
- Chief editor for the Technology and Environment module on Karnov’s online platform
- Chief editor of MAD – Environmental Decisions and Judgements, Karnovs Forlag
Ranked Next Generation Partner with Legal500: